- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the specific application, or as otherwise required by law.
INFORMATION GATHERING AND USAGE
- Inspect and Cloud allows you to sign up for a 14 day free account and use the service during this time free of charge. When you register for any Inspect & Cloud product we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. If you sign up for the free account you are not required to enter a credit card.
- Inspect & Cloud uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Inspect & Cloud will never share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site’s computers and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies are required to use the Inspect & Cloud services.
- You are required to sign in to your Inspect & Cloud account after a certain period of time has elapsed to protect you against others accidentally accessing your account contents.
Inspect & Cloud uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run our services. Although Inspect & Cloud owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Inspect & Cloud applications, you retain all rights to your data.
- Inspect & Cloud may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of any of our applications.
Inspect & Cloud may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Inspect & Cloud service primary account holder account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. The email address that was used to sign up to use Inspect & Clouds services will be the primary account holder’s email. The primary account holder is the only person authorized to make any permanent account changes for their account with Inspect & Cloud. If any change is requested such notifications will always be sent to the same primary account holder using this same email address unless agreed to otherwise in writing from the primary account holder.